MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO APPLY TO ADOPT. IF YOU ARE 21-25 MUST HAVE A PARENT OR CLOSE RELATIVE CO-SIGN THE ADOPTION.
ADOPTION DONATION FEE:
KITTEN (LESS THAN A YEAR): $125 - BONDED PAIR OF KITTENS: $225
ADULT (1 YEAR +): $95 - BONDED PAIR OF ADULTS: $165
SENIOR ADULT: (7+ YEARS): $75
1. Fill out an adoption application. Link is above.
What is needed for the adoption application?
A. Two personal references (non-relatives, must have two if you don't have a vet reference))
B. Veterinary reference (If you have a pet)
C. Proof of residency if you own your home (In the form of a license, mortgage statement or bill)
D. If you rent, landlords' information to confirm you are allowed a cat or kitten
2. Once your application is received, we will process it within 24-72 hours. Please be patient as we are all volunteers. We will be in contact with you if your application is approved.
3. If you are approved to adopt, at that time we will schedule a meet and greet for you and the cat or kitten you are interested in. In some cases, depending on if the kitten/cat is in foster, a virtual meet and greet will be preferred initially.
4. A video home check is required before the adoption is final. If you provide a video prior to your meet and greet you will be able to adopt the cat or kitten you're interested in on the same day of your meet and greet. If you choose to send your video after your meet and greet another time will be scheduled at a later date to finalize the adoption. ** Your video home check should show the front of your home with your house number/apartment number, all rooms in your home, where the cat/kitten will start out and where the litter box will be. **
5. On the day of adoption an adoption agreement/contract will be signed and that will complete the adoption process.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT OUR ADOPTABLE CATS AND KITTENS:
OUR CATS AND KITTENS ARE:
FELV/FIV Tested Negative (Unless noted)
Thank you for considering adoption.
We look forward to your application.